The Best Article Ever on why we must continue to fight in Iraq. Pete Hegseth, an Army National Guard Lieutenant, takes apart the three worst errors held by the Anti-War Left about Iraq:
- A deadline for withdrawal would pressure the Iraqi government
- We can draw down troops and just fight terrorist
- It's possible to give in to full on BDS and still "support the troops"
- If the Iraqis could stabilize their country, don't you think they would do so? As if they like having a few dozen of their countrymen cut down by suicide bombs.
- The Dems have no intention of fighting anybody.
- The first lesson for dealing with troops is: they can spot a liar a mile off. They know when someone is giving them lip service. It doesn't work.
Sphere: Related Content