Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How I Blog

I've been doing online discussion for, uh, almost 20 years (yikes!), during which time my perspective has varied from snide liberal (well, not really very liberal) through doctrinaire (and equally snide) libertarian and beyond, resulting thus far in the glowing package of life-giving wisdom to which the universe is currently addicted.

What I do is to keep a queue of 8-10 half-formed articles. As I surf around, I think of things I want to write about, or even comment in response to a blog post or article somewhere. Those go into the mix. Eventually, I get something into a form I can stomach publishing .

Then I reread it, doublecheck for homonyms and such, and reward the world with my wisdom and light.

And then again, sometimes I just think of something funny and have to write about it. I've always been a bit of a blurter when it comes to things I think are funny. Life is way too short to be serious all the time.

Oh well, back to the books.




No one has proved that the universe is not addicted to me, and I bear all the hallmarks


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog stats

Add to Technorati Favorites