- Must be willing to finish the job in Iraq, and not by quitting
- Must not gain office promising bread (or bandages) from the public trough
- Must understand the importance the nation as an institution, guarding against the encroaching power of transnationalism and the United Nations
- Must understand the importance of the State as an institution, guarding against the encroaching power of nationalism and the Federal government
- Must understand that the Internet doesn't belong to anybody, even though parts of it do, and must not seek to control it
- Must be willing to confront the media, or at least present his side of things once in a while
- Must know that Global Warming is just the latest liberal doomsday fad
- Must support the right to keep and bear arms
- Must clean house in the bureaucracy, starting with anyone in an appointed position not of his party
- Must be willing to enforce our borders
That's not too much to ask, is it?
It is? I was afraid of that.
Sphere: Related Content