Monday, November 08, 2010

There's a reason they call them programs. @Ben_Howe on the programming of his daughter. #tcot #teaparty

Ben Howe seems concerned for some reason that his daughter is becoming a mind-numbed Obama drone.



We have to take back the schools from the federal programmers.

Amplify’d from benhoweblog.wordpress.com

The Battle For My Child Begins

From the moment my daughter first got on the bus for school this year, I knew that there was a possibility I’d end up in a battle for her mind.  I knew from the experiences of my brother and his children that teachers were tasked with trying to make their students as little like their parents as possible.

Turns out it starts in Kindergarden.

My wife cooks with that oil and on Saturday mornings we enjoy homemade blueberry muffins.  Now my daughter is afraid that her idiot parents have been trying to make her unhealthy.  I’ve tried to explain to her many times that when the teacher says ‘unhealthy’ she only means ‘not to be eaten in excess or too often’ but apparently I’ve been battling what the teachers have been saying.  As a result of the school deciding to tell my children what food to ‘stay away from’ my daughter is now afraid to eat childhood staples like homemade blueberry muffins or ice cream.  The teachers have apparently infused the fear that Mrs. Obama was hoping for and the result will be skinny people with the carefreeness of youth missing from their childhoods.

Read more at benhoweblog.wordpress.com
 


Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Blog stats

Add to Technorati Favorites