To be a Democrat in the 21st Century:
- You have to believe the AIDS virus is spread by lack of Federal funding.
- You have to believe that the school system that can't teach a fourth grader how to read is some how the best qualified to teach those same children all about sex.
- You have to believe that guns, in the hands of law abiding Americans, are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese communists.
- You have to believe there was no art before Federal funding.
- You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical, documented changes in the earth's climate, and more affected by Americans driving SUVs.
- You have to believe that gender roles are artificial, but being homosexual is natural.
- You have to be against capital punishment but support abortion on demand.
- You have to believe that business creates oppression and governments create prosperity.
- You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists from Seattle do.
- You have to believe the Iraq war was started for the purpose of giving Halliburton a bunch of no bid contracts.
- You have to believe that Fox News is the root of all evil.
- You have to believe that the most important foreign policy objective is to is for the rest of the world to "like us" and to believe that is actually possible.
- You have to believe that Hurricane Katrina is an good example of how much George Bush hates black people.
Sphere: Related Content