- For each new law enacted by Congress, a law must be repealed.
- For each new item of spending or increase to an existing item, an identical amount must be cut elsewhere in the budget.
- The Cabinet must contain at least one but at most ten members.
- All government documents, except Treaties and Agreements with foreign powers, must be printed only in English.
- Congress shall make no law to favor one business over another, nor to acquire any ownership in a business.
- In questions arising over the classification of people, Congress shall make no law to applying to one group but not others, except to distinguish citizens from non-citizens.
- In this Constitution, the terms "ex post facto" and "Bill of Attainder" apply to laws that either favor or punish.
- "Interstate commerce" shall mean an exchange of value between separate Persons in two or more States.
- Senators and Congressmen shall serve no more than two consecutive terms.
Sphere: Related Content